All are welcome to the TAPlab AGM on 12th June 2017 at 7pm (in the taplab space @Te Atatu Peninsula Community Centre.
If you would like to help shape the coming year please book this in and come along and get involved. All executive positions are up for re-election:
President, Treasurer, Secretary, Committee (~5)
If you would like to put your name forward for one of these positions please contact the secretary (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you’d like the opportunity to promote yourself beforehand, or throw your hat into the ring on the night.
1. Receive the minutes of the previous Annual General Meeting and of any other General Meeting held since the last Annual General Meeting.
2. Receive the Executive Committee’s report on the activities of the Society over the last year and the proposed priorities and directions for the Society in the current year.
3. Receive the balance sheet and statement of income and expenditure for the past year and the estimate of income and expenditure for the current year.
4. Elect the officers and other ordinary members of the Executive Committee of the Society (see section 9.1).
5. Appoint an auditor of the Society’s accounts.
6. Conduct any other business which may properly be brought before the meeting